Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Follow-on Milk is for special nutrition of infants after the 6th month. After breastfeeding, or instead of any other follow-on milk. Part of a mixed diet of bottle and porridge meals after 6 months to the end of the third year of life.
Quality ingredients from Germany:
Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Follow-on Milk is made using over 99% ingredients sourced from organic farmers – e.g. organic goat’s milk. The remaining 1%, are vitamins and minerals. These are necessary for your baby’s development and also required by EU regulations.
All farms adhere to EU organic regulations. Goats live in controlled bio-dynamic fields. This is the reason for the superior quality of the milk used in Holle premium baby food. Important ingredients such as organic vegetable oils, provide essential fatty acids for your baby. Holle use organic starch and maltodextrin derived from corn. Hence the Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Follow-on Milk is creamy and filling.
Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Follow-on Milk is made from organically grown and derived ingredients. Unlike most American formulas, Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Follow-on Milk is produced without using any toxic substances. No pesticides, no chemical fertilizer, no chemical madness. And of course – genetically modified or synthetically derived ingredients are completely banned!
After the 6th month can be used subsequent to breastfeeding; after Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic Infant Starter Milk or instead of other follow-on formulas. Use in conjunction with a balanced diet made up of bottle feeding and solids.
A mother’s milk is the most natural and beneficial nourishment for a baby – including all nutrients and vitamins needed. That is why Holle recommends breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is best for your baby. A follow-on 2 formula milk is suitable for the special nutrition of baby after the 6th month. It is only part of complementary food and should not be used as a breast milk substitute during the first 6 months. The decision to begin complementary feeding in the first 6 months, should be taken only on the advice of independent experts of public health services and taking into account the growth and development needs of your baby. The use is recommended after the sixth month of life.
Some of the protein structures in cow’s and goat’s milk are the same. Children with a cow’s milk allergy may thus also not be able to tolerate Holle Organic Goat Milk. In such cases individual testing should take place; children with pronounced allergies should only be tested in consultation with a pediatrician.
10 out of 10 parents that switch to Holle say their babies seem happier!
Choosing a formula for your baby is one of the most important decisions you can make in the early months of your baby’s life.
Our responsibility as consumers is to know where our food comes from and what implications it has for animals, the environment, and our health. Feeding Organic Formula that is produced responsibly and thoughtfully makes us feel good physically, mentally, and emotionally. Now that’s what we call a win-win! Thousands of babies are thriving on this wholesome formula, and we feel certain that your little ones will, too!
* 1 level measuring spoon = 4,5 g
Hints for preparation:
458 g per item
Airtight sealed powder
Holle baby food GmbH, Baselstr. 11, CH-4125 Riehen
Store in a cool dry place – do not refrigerate.
Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
BBE – See base of pack.
Breastfeeding is best for your baby. The composition of mother’s milk always offers your baby the ideal nutrient combination. Check with your pediatrician, the clinic or a nutrition and nursing advisory center, if you want to use an infant formula.
Do not leave your baby with the bottle for continuous sucking. Constant contact with carbohydrate-containing fluids can lead to tooth decay. Therefore, pay attention to a dental care from the first tooth on.
The above details have been prepared to help you select suitable products. Products and their ingredients are liable to change. While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that You should always read the label before consuming or using the product and never rely solely on the information presented here.